Hello Rosehill, we’ll see you in February.
We at Madrona Workshop Troupe have added another workshop to the calendar. February 23rd and 24th we’ll host another workshop:
From Writer to Author:
A Weekend Self-Publishing Workshop for the 21st Century.
The year is coming along nicely. People seem to be busier. We’re already more than half a month into 2013 and I’m hearing about lots of projects, listening as people describe their manuscripts, and looking forward to celebrating accomplishments this year.
We like helping. It is fun!
Check around through our pages on this site.
- Want to learn about what we teach and why? Check out the About page.
- Want to see what you get and when during the weekend? Check out the Agenda page.
- Want to see who we are and how to get in touch with us? Check out the Bio and Contact pages.
- Ready to sign up? Check out the Registration page.
- Curious about what graduates have said? Check out the Testimonial page. We look forward to adding your voice.
I’m looking forward to meeting you, teaching at the workshop, and enjoying the view from Mukilteo. I enjoy passing along what I’ve learned from over ten years of self-publishing experiences. Even more though, I enjoy hearing about your project, and helping you make it happen.
Give us a call. February is not far away. (And there’s a discount for registering early.)